It is known to be the most effective breathing technique for taking control over our nervous system and keeping the stress level low.
2. Stimulating breath or bellows breath
This is the modified version of a certain yogic breathing exercise
1. Sit comfortably on the floor and start breathing through your nose quickly.
2. Try to complete a cycle of 3 breath-ins and breath-outs every second.
3. Equal breathing or sama vritti
This is as sort of balanced breathing techniques that should be practiced every night before going to bed
1. Find a place where you can sit comfortably by keeping your spine straight.
2. Now, start breathing in and breathing out through your nose, while counting 1 to 4 each time
4. Relaxing breath or 4-7-8 exercise
It is one of simplest breathing techniques that can be practiced anytime anywhere for tranquilizing the nervous system and staying relaxed.
1. start with sitting straight and planting the tip of your tounge on the upper palate present right behind the teeth
5. Progressive relaxation
When it comes to feeling relaxed right from the head to the toe, this breathing exercise works the best.
1. Sit on the foor by keeping your spine erect and eyes closed.
2. Now, focus on tensing as well as relaxing various muscle groups of your body one by one
6. Breath counting
It is basically a part of zen practice in which the rhythm and intensity of breaths vary from time to time. However, the entire technique is pretty simple and easy.
1. Sit upright on the floor by tilting your head a little forward and keeping your eyes closed.
2. Breath in deeply for a few times and then, breath out naturally